Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: WYSWIG editor for PDF

WYSWIG editor for PDF 6 years 6 months ago #37452

• tjerk
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Is there a solution to use a WYSWIG editor for making a nice PDF in rsform and not only html (i am mean using the PDF plugin). This would a better solution for my client.

Some help please.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WYSWIG editor for PDF 6 years 6 months ago #37454

• RPPEO
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
There is one, it is the Create New Article option in Joomla. Use the WYSIWYG editor, view the code when done, copy-paste.

WYSWIG editor for PDF 6 years 6 months ago #37456

• tjerk
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Thanks for your help but......

Also, I know of course this solution but this is not very convenient and certainly not customer friendly.

It should be the same as the text to the user email/administrator email.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!