Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: form is not submitting

form is not submitting 6 years 8 months ago #37275

• esmith
  • Fresh Boarder
A form that I have created is not submitting once the form is filled out. I did turn off the auto generate and edit the code to add in some titles and make stylistic changes. I thought maybe I messed the code up somewhere, so i duplicated the form and turned the auto generate back on. Same issue persists, once the form had content in the field it does not submit. Any insight would be appreciated!

form: achievebeyondusa.com/index.php?option=co...ew=rsform&formId=276

auto generated form: achievebeyondusa.com/index.php?option=co...ew=rsform&formId=285
The administrator has disabled public write access.

form is not submitting 6 years 7 months ago #37286

Have you figured anything else out on this yet? I am having the same problem. I use this same form every time I need to offer a registration option for my organization's events and it has always worked. I noticed the other day when I entered in an embedded code for a PayPal button so people could pay online for the event that the button wasn't working and the manual link I inserted also wasn't working - both of those just brought me back to the form. I didn't notice until this morning that submissions are also not saving. Once I hit submit it just brings me back to the form. Please let me know if you've found a fix! I sent a ticket to Joomla. If they help me fix it I'll come back to this thread.

form is not submitting 6 years 7 months ago #37289

• esmith
  • Fresh Boarder
No, I have not found a solution to this problem. I would appreciate any insight you can give!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!