Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Stripe payment - no name or email

Stripe payment - no name or email 6 years 10 months ago #37046

• w2kd
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Matching payment in stripe with rsEvents registration is difficult because in stripe it show the information on the payment name as "no name provided" and for the stripe email it show "no email addess for this payment"

In other application using the Stripe payment gateway the application does pass this information.

Is there a configuration issue or a bug with the payment gateway.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Stripe payment - no name or email 6 years 6 months ago #37416

• jawadakr
  • Fresh Boarder
I am also stuck on this one at the moment.

Stripe payment - no name or email 6 years 6 months ago #37436

I submitted a ticket about this and got the response that the only method available was to match transaction ids. This didn't work for me, so i was forced into modifying the source to send the customer name to stripe.

Stripe payment - no name or email 6 years 6 months ago #37441

• iceferret
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 57
I admit to giving up on this plugin and going back to the NSWD stripe-for-rsfrompro plugin which just works.
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then you obviously don't understand the situation!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kevin.brackley

Stripe payment - no name or email 6 years 3 months ago #37773

• w2kd
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Can you let us know the code changes you did to get the name/email information to stipe.

Stripe payment - no name or email 6 years 2 weeks ago #38083

• massageindy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I also need to pass name and email to stripe. Customers do not get payment receipt if email isnt passed to stripe.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!