Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: UIkit 3 style

UIkit 3 style 6 years 10 months ago #37040

• andrea74
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello, I would like to use the new UIkit 3 (YooTheme Pro) using my custom layout.
But I'm in trouble because I don't know to "merge" RsForm placeholders {field_name:caption}, {field_name:body}, {field_name:validation}, {field_name:description} with UIkit 3 markup.

Example for a simple text field.

RSForm uses
<div class="rsform-block rsform-block-name">
<div class="formControlLabel">{name:caption}<strong class="formRequired">(*)</strong></div>
<div class="formControls">
<div class="formBody">{name:body}<span class="formValidation">{name:validation}</span></div>
<p class="formDescription">{name:description}</p>
</div>
</div>

UIkit 3 uses
<div class="uk-margin">
<label class="uk-form-label" for="form-stacked-text">Name</label>
<div class="uk-form-controls">
<input class="uk-input" id="form-stacked-text" type="text" placeholder="Your name">
</div>
</div>

Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

UIkit 3 style 6 years 9 months ago #37070

I would like to create a uikit3 layout generator, ist there any chance getting support where to take the files and make it work? (would like to share my solution after its working!)

UIkit 3 style 6 years 9 months ago #37071

I would like to create a uikit3 layout generator, ist there any chance getting support where to take the files and make it work? (would like to share my solution after its working!)

UIkit 3 style 6 years 7 months ago #37300

I agree! It would be Great if RS Form could update their Quick Layout to UiKit3!!!! :pinch:

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!