Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Datepicker disable past dates

Datepicker disable past dates 6 years 11 months ago #36824

• xingu
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello, I would like to disable past dates and todays date in the datepicker function.

Here is the example they give for something close.

jQuery('#datetimepicker7').datetimepicker({
timepicker:false,
formatDate:'Y/m/d',
minDate:'-1970/01/02',//yesterday is minimum date(for today use 0 or -1970/01/01)
maxDate:'+1970/01/02'//tomorrow is maximum date calendar
});

I removed the stuff I don't want like max date and timepicker:false but want to also try and exclude current day too. Maybe use -1 instead of 0? If not just starting on today's date would be sufficient.

jQuery('#datetimepicker7').datetimepicker({
formatDate:'Y/m/d',
minDate:'-1970/01/02',//yesterday is minimum date(for today use 0 or -1970/01/01)
});

Could you help me and others how to format this for RSForm?

Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

This message has been removed by user's request. 6 years 10 months ago #36976

• 634641f4f3da118cd88e0e65102eb630@RSJOOMLA_DELETED
  • 634641f4f3da118cd88e0e65102eb630@RSJOOMLA_DELETED's Avatar
This message has been removed by user's request.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!