Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Project: RSForm Pro CSV input method w/ scripting

Project: RSForm Pro CSV input method w/ scripting 7 years 6 days ago #36657

• azurelink
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I have a client who has a Joomla 3.6.5 site with a searchable database of service providers, which are really just RSForm Pro Submissions. I need to find a reliable developer to help build a method of importing a CSV file into this database. I've been told that it might be possible to use an RSForm Pro form to upload the file and to include scripting in the form which will parse the file data and add it to the database.

It gets complicated because of the way that RSForm Pro structures the Submissions values — each value of a single submission record is in its own row in the table with a shared submission_id number.

If you have the necessary programming skills, expertise with RSForm Pro, and are interested in bidding on this project, please contact me via this form, or by private message.

Is the above method using sripting to parse the form possible? What other ways can we do this?

Thanks in advance for your interest.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!