Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Change Multiple Selections Separator to -

Change Multiple Selections Separator to - 7 years 4 weeks ago #36656

• biuro21
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I am fighting with birthdate field... i noticed that posted date is saved in MYSQL and posted for example to hidden field with line break:
It is shown after submit in emails and thank you page as: 14 02 1999
So I tried to remove line break and everything except numbers without effect i cannot get 14021999 date. So i searched deeper in FORM settings and there is Multiple Selections Separator option default set to "/n" --> so as mentioned in documentation and description of RSform this setting is making mess with my date. So I setup it to different symbol and nothing happens. :silly:
RS helpdesk is trying to tell me that my problem is advanced php scripting and cannot help :woohoo: ... can anybody tell me how can I get this date in proper format from birthdate field? Changing settings for field doesn't affect posted value. I need brithdate field because it is nicely done in frontend.

Best regards, M
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!