Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Modifying form layout and Creating 2 part form

Modifying form layout and Creating 2 part form 7 years 2 months ago #36309

My question is 2 part and I'm hoping you can direct me to documentation and even more preferable, an example you've done in the past. Here is the website I'm working on:

ketteringmoving.adago007.com

Part 1: First part of question... on the home page, you see I've created a 2 field form in the center of the page, but I need to put all of the fields on one line (vs 2 column) including the button. I've tried using 2 column but it still kicks the zip code to the 2nd line and I need it all on one. If you can show me example of code or directions that would be great.

Part 2: Once the user clicks "Get My Quote" button, I want it to go to another page, where they complete the quote form (carrying the 2 zip codes from the first form to the second form and populating them on the 2nd form). The second form has about 5 more fields to complete before actually generating the email to send.

Does that make sense? Can you please provide some instructions and / or documentation on how to do this including syntax? I'm a beginner when it comes to css javascript or anything like that so the more details the better. Thanks much!

I can send you the login/password if you'd like to see what I've created thus far.

Denise
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!