Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Suite CRM Web form to lead - integration

Suite CRM Web form to lead - integration 7 years 8 months ago #35407

• jcgwatt
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi forum users,

I'm hoping someone can assist - support seems unable to at this point.

1. Overview
I have created a web to lead form in Suite CRM and the form works fine when i load it or access it via email. I need to link joomla (specifically RS Forms Pro) to this web to lead form. For example: merge both together - if that is possible.

2. Issue
I can paste the Html 5 from the Suite CRM lead form into the RS forms pro 'layout' section and it displays fine when I press 'preview', but it does not submit to suite crm.

3. Request
Can anyone assist me understand how to do this either:
a. the simple copy paste way i have already tried; or
b. instruction on another way this can be achieved.

Note- I have looked at the mapping instructions, but they are very short and i am not exactly understanding it all. I have offered to pay RS Joomla with no success (which is all good) and now make the same offer to others on the forum.

Thanks for any assistance
The test HTML 5 for my suite CRM web to lead form is:
<html lang='en_us'><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><style type="text/css"><!--
form#WebToLeadForm, form#WebToLeadForm * {margin: 0; padding: 0; border: none; color: #333; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.6em; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}
form#WebToLeadForm {float: left; border: 1px solid #ccc; margin: 10px;}
form#WebToLeadForm h1 {font-size: 32px; font-weight: bold; background-color: rgb(60, 141, 188); color: rgb(247, 247, 247); padding: 10px 20px;}
form#WebToLeadForm h2 {font-size: 24px; font-weight: bold; background-color: rgb(60, 141, 188); color: rgb(247, 247, 247); padding: 10px 20px;}
form#WebToLeadForm h3 {font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; padding: 10px 20px;}
form#WebToLeadForm h4 {font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; padding: 10px 20px;}
form#WebToLeadForm h5 {font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; padding: 10px 20px;}
form#WebToLeadForm h6 {font-size: 6px; font-weight: bold; padding: 10px 20px;}
form#WebToLeadForm p {padding: 10px 20px;}
form#WebToLeadForm input,
form#WebToLeadForm select,
form#WebToLeadForm textarea {border: 1px solid #ccc; display: block; float: left; min-width: 170px; padding: 5px;}
form#WebToLeadForm select {background-color: white;}
form#WebToLeadForm input[type="button"],
form#WebToLeadForm input[type="submit"] {display: inline; float: none; padding: 5px 10px; width: auto; min-width: auto;}
form#WebToLeadForm input[type="checkbox"],
form#WebToLeadForm input[type="radio"] {width: 18px; min-width: auto;}
form#WebToLeadForm div.col {display: block; float: left; width: 330px; padding: 10px 20px;}
form#WebToLeadForm div.clear {display: block; float: none; clear: both; height: 0px; overflow: hidden;}
form#WebToLeadForm div.center {text-align: center;}
form#WebToLeadForm div.buttons {padding: 10px 0; border-top: 1px solid #ccc; background-color: #f7f7f7}
form#WebToLeadForm label {display: block; float: left; width: 160px; font-weight: bold;}
form#WebToLeadForm span.required {color: #FF0000;}
--></style>
<!-- TODO ???
<script type="text/javascript" src='http://client.jcgwatt.com/suitecrm/cache/include/javascript/sugar_grp1.js?v=tWvrmQV80FZEWguGNw55lw'></script>
--><form id="WebToLeadForm" action="http://client.jcgwatt.com/suitecrm/index.php?entryPoint=WebToPersonCapture" method="POST" name="WebToLeadForm">
<h2>Web form to create Leads</h2>
<p>Submitting this form will create Leads</p>
<div class="row">
<div class="col"><label>First Name: </label><input name="first_name" id="first_name" type="text" /></div>
<div class="col"></div>
<div class="clear"></div>
</div>
<div class="row">
<div class="col"><label>Title: </label><input name="title" id="title" type="text" /></div>
<div class="col"></div>
</div>
<div class="row">
<div class="col"><label>Last Name: <span class="required">*</span></label><input name="last_name" id="last_name" type="text" required="" /></div>
<div class="col"></div>
</div>
thanks a bunch
<div class="row center buttons"><input class="button" name="Submit" type="submit" value="Submit" onclick="submit_form();" />
</div>
<input name="campaign_id" id="campaign_id" type="hidden" value="30760fc8-fefc-19a5-cb60-577c559c4f81" /> <input name="assigned_user_id" id="assigned_user_id" type="hidden" value="1" /> <input name="moduleDir" id="moduleDir" type="hidden" value="Leads" /></form>
<p>
<script type="text/javascript">// <![CDATA[
    function submit_form() {
        if (typeof(validateCaptchaAndSubmit) != 'undefined') {
            validateCaptchaAndSubmit();
        } else {
            check_webtolead_fields();
            //document.WebToLeadForm.submit();
        }
    }

function check_webtolead_fields() {
        if (document.getElementById('bool_id') != null) {
            var reqs = document.getElementById('bool_id').value;
            bools = reqs.substring(0, reqs.lastIndexOf(';'));
            var bool_fields = new Array();
            var bool_fields = bools.split(';');
            nbr_fields = bool_fields.length;
            for (var i = 0; i < nbr_fields; i++) {
                if (document.getElementById(bool_fields[i]).value == 'on') {
                    document.getElementById(bool_fields[i]).value = 1;
                } else {
                    document.getElementById(bool_fields[i]).value = 0;
                }
            }
        }
    }
// ]]></script>
</p></body></html>

cheers,
J.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Suite CRM Web form to lead - integration 1 year 9 months ago #42076

• Fresh Boarder
Hi there @jcgwatt.
Did you where able to figure it out? if so can you share your solution please?
Currentñy I use Sutiecrm 7.12 but with no luck how to manage to convert the simple HTML form into a RSForm. :blink:
Hoping to hear from you again.
Regards,
Paco
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!