Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Do you guys have something for Wordpress?

Do you guys have something for Wordpress? 7 years 9 months ago #35364

• rocquoone
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi smart RSForm Pro guys!

I am looking at rebuilding a joomla site in Wordpress, joomla is too hard for most people in my group to work on and I really need to be able to delegate. Anyway, I need the functionality of RSForms Pro. Do you write anything for Wordpress? TIA and apologies in advance if I'm not allowed to use the "W" word here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you guys have something for Wordpress? 7 years 3 months ago #36290

• bev3
  • Fresh Boarder
Did you find something?

Do you guys have something for Wordpress? 7 years 3 months ago #36302

• rocquoone
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes but it was not by this company and it doesn't have the same functionality. I went with Mail Chimp.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!