Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: info from article in rsform field

info from article in rsform field 7 years 10 months ago #35162

Hello,

I'm using RSFormPro for ordering a product. I want to use one form for different products.
Each product has his own page (article in Joomla) and in each article I place the same form with the command {rsform 1}.

The form has 3 read only fields for the product information:
name
number
price

So in each article the name, number and price field must be filled with the product from that article.

Hope you understand my question. Thanks for helping.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!