Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: 2 calendars - connected

2 calendars - connected 8 years 1 month ago #34641

• info809
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there,

I have read the complete forum but did not finf the answer thus far.

What i want: i have 2 calendars. at hte first on i have added date modifier so that the selected date from calendar 1 is the start date for calendar 2. so far it works perfect.

Bu when you select the date in calendar 1, calendar 2 will not be focussed on that month/date it will show todays date and you have go to the right date in future by clicking to that date. i think it will be nice if the second calendar focus right on the selected date from calendar 1.

I think this can be done, but i dont know how.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2 calendars - connected 5 years 5 months ago #38594

Is there a solution for this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!