Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Tooltip css gets modified display:none on mouseout

Tooltip css gets modified display:none on mouseout 8 years 11 months ago #31166

• lee3
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a submission directory setup in front end for users to view, export or edit submissions using the RSForm Pro default layout, its basically a html table with table headings that are also links for sorting table cells by ascending or descending order, these links also have Joomla tooltips on hover/mouse over.

I also allow front end users to re-edit their submission in the directory so each listing also has an Edit and PDF icon next to it - both are links with Tools Tips

What Im using:
Joomla 341
RSForm! Pro 1.50.14 for Joomla! 2.5 & 3.x
Helix 3 Framework/Template (Bootstrap 3)

RSForms Pro the table heading and icon links are being removed/hidden by mootools or jQuery on hover / mouse out as its is adding "display:none" into the html / CSS on mouseout, only whay to get them back displaying is a full page refresh.

Directory (Tables Headings) Tooltips hover /
Hover off, css "display:none" being added to html link, removing link completely

No issues with default joomla template.

Work around:
/public_html/j341/components/com_rsform/views/directory/tmpl/default.php

Code out
//JHtml::_('behavior.tooltip');
?>
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tooltip css gets modified display:none on mouseout 8 years 11 months ago #31168

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Actually, that's an issue with your template, more specifically the Bootstrap version it's using isn't modified to run alongside MooTools (that's why in a default Joomla! template it works - the Bootstrap included in Joomla! already contains these fixes). The fix is pretty simple actually:
if (window.MooTools) {
	window.addEvent('load', function() {
		$$("[rel=tooltip],a.hasTooltip").each(function (e) {
			e.hide = null;
		});
	});
}
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: lee3

Tooltip css gets modified display:none on mouseout 8 years 11 months ago #31188

• lee3
  • Fresh Boarder
I will add this into the customer js script area in the template, than I can revert the RSForm back to default settings, Thank you.

Tooltip css gets modified display:none on mouseout 7 years 11 months ago #34979

• ipipunic
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Lee, I have same problem as you and I have pasted code in Custom Code ---> custom javascript but problem is stil there. Have you resolve this?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!