Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Dynamic dropdown value by chosen date

Dynamic dropdown value by chosen date 8 years 11 months ago #31105

• Mail0447
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi :),

I have a dinner reservation form with a calendar and a dropdown where the user can choose a time.

I need the chosen date to change the available time/value in the dropdown. There are two conditions that need to be available.

1. If the user chose this date, then user can pick a value: 11:30 to 23:00
2. If the user chose this date, then user can pick a value: 17:00 to 22:00

I have tryied some custom javascript by creating an array with the two types of dates using selectDate and it works fine. It is showing a specifik text when the user picks the date, but I cant figure out the part with the dropdown value.

I have tryied with "Conditional Fields", but 1. you cant use a specifik date and 2. it hides the whole field, not value. :(

I really hope there is someone who can help me.

The site is: udvikling2.webkjaer.dk/bookingg (its in Danish, but i think you get the point).

Regards Kenneth.
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Mail0447.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!