Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Maps field coordinates into two fields for mapping

Maps field coordinates into two fields for mapping 10 years 1 month ago #26831

I have been desperately trying to find the solution to this...

I have a form that uses a Google Maps field. I have it set to output coordinates.

Of course, that gives a result like "41.404361,-81.917347"

But I need to map that to the database into two columns, named "latidude" and "longitude"

I know I need to explode the string via PHP with Scripts called after form has been processed...I'm just at a total loss as to how to do this.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Maps field coordinates into two fields for mapping 1 year 1 month ago #42636

Can you help me ? How did you to get the coordenates in a field ?

can you send me a example of the code ?

Thanks !
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!