Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Validation and publication

Validation and publication 10 years 5 months ago #25535

Hello,

I use RSformPro and I want to know how to do the following operation:-the user completes the form and I would like to receive the answers. Then I would have to validate whether these requests. I want to use only valid requests to create a list. Then I would like to incorporate this list in an article.

And if you possibly another solution?

sorry i speak french.

have a nice day
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Validation and publication 10 years 5 months ago #25549

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

You can try this approach:

- on your custom form, enable the "Enable Confirmation By Email" option(backend > Components > RSForm!Pro > Manage Forms > your form > Properties):

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...form-properties.html

This is used to send a confirmation link to a RSForm!Pro generated email by using a specialized placeholder(in your case, you do not need to use this placeholder since you will be the one validating/confirming the submission).

Having this option enabled an additional column(which shows if the submission is confirmed or not) will be added for that form within the "Manage Submissions" tab:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...age-submissions.html

This way you can manually "approve" submissions by editing that particular submission.

- RSForm!Pro comes with a submission listing module:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...module-position.html

Basically you can list the submitted information of a form in a module. Within this module's configuration you can notice that you can enable the "Show only confirmed submissions"(as the phrase says, it will show only confirmed submissions).

Publishing a module within an article is done by using the Joomla! standard "loadposition" placeholder(also explained in the above article).
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dunand.andre

Validation and publication 10 years 5 months ago #25562

Thank you for the answer. Now I want to modify the list with CSS. You know if there is a module to add customized lists already? To better manage the contents of the list. For example I have a lot of value. I want to better organize the layout

In any case, it works well with the validation.

Validation and publication 10 years 5 months ago #25608

Hello, I want to know if there is a way for a plugin to visually edit the lists. Or if it must be done in CSS only. good day

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!