Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to create a link to a form from an article

How to create a link to a form from an article 10 years 10 months ago #24163

• pondball
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Brand new to this (just got RSForms Pro this morning and have created my first form... and I see where you can create a menu item for an RSForm but I don't want the link to appear in any menu...

what I want is for a link to appear at the end of an article describing a new product... so... a full page of info on the page and then 3 links... 2 to downloadable pdfs and the other to a form to fill in for further information...

I'm using Joomla 2.XXX latest update, and YooTheme, Cloud
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomasjmcfarlane

How to create a link to a form from an article 3 months 1 week ago #43241

1. Get the Form ID of the form you want to link to. This can be found in the list of forms shown in Manage Forms.
2. In the article, edit the link using the editor and set the URL field to be index.php?option=com_rsform&formId=XX, where XX is the ID of the form that you want to link to.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!