Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Numeric Field Type in RSFORM PRO needed.

Numeric Field Type in RSFORM PRO needed. 11 years 1 day ago #22809

• a.gill
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm hoping someone else is working on this already. I have created numerous forms on a website where we collect information from mobile users. I would like to take advantage of the numeric keyboard on these devices, having them open once the numeric field has focus. Unfortunately, RSFORM Pro uses a numeric "reference" in a type=text field and does not create a numeric field type.

Has anyone looked into this? Why are we using text fields for numeric data? Is there anyway to add the numeric field via the RSFORM component?

Any suggestions would help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Numeric Field Type in RSFORM PRO needed. 1 month 3 weeks ago #43278

Has anyone managed to resolve this?
I am interested in this too
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!