Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: No email sent to GMAIL

No email sent to GMAIL 11 years 5 months ago #20063

I'm using RSForm pro. Joomla is using phpmail atm. The problem is that no email are received on GMAIL ... Hotmail (MSN) receives email but nothing on the GMAIL side ...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No email sent to GMAIL 11 years 5 months ago #20066

Hello,

I have seen this before and the problem was in the e-mail configuration of the server.
Ask your hoster to make sure they have PTR records.

Regards,
Wilco
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html

No email sent to GMAIL 11 years 5 months ago #20067

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
The same emailing function is used for both your hotmail and gmail addresses, so if one email works and the other does not, this is an issue with either the email account (spam filters) or the hosting provider (not allowing to send email to a particular domain, outgoing spam filters, being temporarily blocked by the receiver etc).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

No email sent to GMAIL 10 years 2 months ago #26521

Just an FYI for anyone finding this post. The PTR issue was dead on - thank you! I had somewhat recently changed hosts, so contacted them and they did whatever they needed to do for the PTR records and, bam!, emails started.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!