Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Mod for RS Form Pro Not Showing Up in Module Mgr

Mod for RS Form Pro Not Showing Up in Module Mgr 11 years 11 months ago #17711

Hi There!
I recently upgraded my subscription another 12 months for my clients website. Also upgraded the Joomla! site from 1.5 to 2.5 platform. I know how to install the zip file after downloading it, from the Extension Mgr., BUT after I had set up my form, I wanted to place it as a MODULE on the left hand side of my client's website. Suffice to say there is NO mod_rsform showing up in the Module Manager section of the Joomla 2.5 platform. It is Missing..

What am I to do??? Uninstall it and re-install it all over again?? and have to re-make my form???

Let me know. I have NO problems with this form in 1.5... I've had some problems with other 3rd party components using the 2.5 platform.. trying to get this working right.

I'd appreciate your help in this matter..Thanks!

John
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!