Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Form does not attach file in user email

Form does not attach file in user email 11 years 11 months ago #17650

Hi,

I have 2 forms, one in english and a second one in vietnamese since my site is in 2 languages.
They both work fine, custom admin email and custom user email.

I set the user email to have a pdf attachment and it's working fine with the english form, but for some reason it does not with the Vietnamese form which is a simple copy of the english one but with obviously vietnamese text, label....

At first i thought 2 forms could not attach the same file but even with a different file name, it does not work.

Does anybody know why such problem happen?

thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Form does not attach file in user email 11 years 10 months ago #17812

Hello,

When i build multiple language sites i only use one form with different languages in it.
A form can be translated in the form builder it self.
Maybe that works better for you.
I never used the PDF function.
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!