Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Best way to set font attributes for a form

Best way to set font attributes for a form 11 years 11 months ago #17588

I'm new to RSForm!Pro and don't do much CSS programming. What would be the best (and most efficient) way to change attributes for a form. I want to try to match the paragraph surrounding an inline contact form.

Thanks, Jeff
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Best way to set font attributes for a form 11 years 11 months ago #17590

• matt
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
I would go to RSJoomla demo-site and download the custom style example form and install it on your site and play around. http://demo.rsjoomla.com/

Matt
The following user(s) said Thank You: muskrat50

Re: Best way to set font attributes for a form 11 years 11 months ago #17596

I downloaded the custom example as Matts suggested, but when I try to install it, I get the following error:

JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file

Any clue on what would cause that error? Everything else has installed without error.

Thanks,

Jeff

Re: Best way to set font attributes for a form 11 years 11 months ago #17597

Make sure you are using "Restore" to get the downloaded sample into your RSFormPro installation. If that doesn't work then hopefully someone else will have a suggestion.
K
The following user(s) said Thank You: muskrat50

Re: Best way to set font attributes for a form 11 years 11 months ago #17600

Hi Kelley,

"Restore" worked perfectly. It would never have occurred to me to use restore for that purpose. Thanks again.

Jeff

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!