Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Paypal form one option

Paypal form one option 11 years 11 months ago #17580

• sorinc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello there,
I am trying to use the PayPal form example and would like to be able to chose only a single option out of the 3. I did try to change the checkbox into radio but, i still can select all of them options, furthermore, once the radio boxes are selected they cannot be deselected. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Paypal form one option 11 years 11 months ago #17581

Hi,
Make sure that in the Attributes section of the PayPal component "Multiple" is set to NO.(Assuming you are using the PayPal plugin and not coding a PayPal payment through another means.)
K
The following user(s) said Thank You: sorinc

Re: Paypal form one option 11 years 11 months ago #17582

• sorinc
  • Fresh Boarder
Kathy, thanks for reply. I'm not using the paypal plugin, i only need the form, for something else; i need to be able to choose only one of them options, Product1, Product2 or Product3. While i choose 1 of them, the other should be disabled.

Re: Paypal form one option 11 years 11 months ago #17583

• sorinc
  • Fresh Boarder
I don't know Javascript,but i should imagine that it would be something like this
if(document.getElementById('Product10').checked){
document.getElementById('Product20').disabled = true;
document.getElementById('Product30').disabled = true;
document.getElementById(quantity).disabled = false;
}

but it does not work :(

Again, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!