Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSform newsletter lists using checkbox

RSform newsletter lists using checkbox 12 years 1 day ago #17514

• cmcgee
  • Fresh Boarder
I need to make the RS Form Pro enabling people to check the newsletters boxes to choose their subscriptions freely.

I have already installed the RS Mail! Accept component, RS Mail!-RS Form! Pro plugin.

I also did some research on this topic:
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...-rsformpro-form.html

www.acyba.com/fr/forum/5-how-to/20897-al...s-in-rsform-pro.html

But since I use RSForm! Pro, not ACYMailing List, so the last link isn't useful.

I also tried to follow the instructions on the 1st link and make it into a drop-down box, but the subscribers keep being referred to the same Subscriber List in back-end RSMail! administrator panel.

How should I do to make clicking a particular checkbox & then the subscribers will automatically appear on different subscribers lists?

I have created the following lists & checkboxes:
1.) Orient Aviation
2.) Orient Aviation China
3.) Orient Aviation India
4.) "This Week" newsletters

Link to the form is:
lite.orientaviation.com/form/3-subscribe-to-orient-aviation

Any help please, thanks~!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!