Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Pre populate RSForm from an URL

Pre populate RSForm from an URL 12 years 1 week ago #17296

• bnl42394
  • Fresh Boarder
Using Joomla, does anyone know how to pre populate a form field in RSForm Pro using an URL? What I mean is... if you typed, or cut and pasted an URL in a browser, when you hit enter, one field becomes filled with a value you would have in the URL extension. Is it as simple as adding something to the end of the URL?? For example... www.mysite.com/index.php?option=com_cont...cle&id=87&Itemid=260add specific RSForm code here???

Thanks for the help in advance!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Pre populate RSForm from an URL 11 years 10 months ago #17778

Hello,

This link will show you how it works.
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...can-i-catch-it-.html
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!