Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Thinking of buying but???

Thinking of buying but??? 12 years 2 weeks ago #17287

I've been looking for a form's component for a Joomla 2.5 website. This component was recommended in the Joomla forum. However, I have a couple of questions.

1. When buying RSForms Pro, there are several licensing options. Are the licenses for tech support/updates only or do I have to renew the license in order to continue to use RSForms Pro?

2. I need to have people make a membership payment through Paypal, which your site says your plugin will do this. However, there is a very long discussion in this forum regarding Paypal integration. In the threads it is discussed about adding Paypal integration. I'm afraid I'm confused. What's all that about? Does your component/plugin allow users to send a payment through Paypal or not?

I'm afraid I need these questions answered before I can seriously consider this component.

Thanks in advance for the clarification.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Thinking of buying but??? 12 years 2 weeks ago #17288

• deziner76hd
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,
I have been using RS Form Pro for about a year and love it. I is the most versatile form constructor I have ever used for Joomla and I have been using Joomla since 1.0 The license is for support and updating. RS Form Pro will continue to work just fine when your subscription runs out
As far as paypal integration goes, I use it on my site and it works great. Let me know if you would like a link to see it in action on my site.

DeZiner
Where there's a will there's a way

Re: Thinking of buying but??? 12 years 2 weeks ago #17329

Thanks for the input. Does the Paypal integration allow you to test with Paypal sandbox?

Re: Thinking of buying but??? 11 years 11 months ago #17748

Yes, there are testing functionalities
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!