Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: need help with sql query to view a submission

need help with sql query to view a submission 12 years 1 week ago #17274

Hello
i have a form that allows users to subscribe on my site after they do a payment with paypal.
so when the form is filled users arent logged in so in the #__rsform_submissions table the userid is always equal to 0 and username is blank.
i want to view the submission of each user when he is logged in , but i cant use the rsformlist to view the submissions because it require the id of the users and in my form the id of user is 0.

so can someone give me the sql query to use to select a row of the submissions using a form id and a userEmail as Keys of the query.
Thank You
Wicem
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!