Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Conditional field breaks layout

Conditional field breaks layout 12 years 3 days ago #17244

• clydeps
  • Fresh Boarder
I've just started using RSForm!Pro and created my first form. I added a conditional field where a radio button group allows a pre-defined subject for the enquiry. If the radio group is set to anything except "General inquiry" the Subject field is hidden. This works.

However the layout gets messed up when I add the condition. If I set the condition to "field" rather than "block" then the layout is ok, but of course the label doesn't get hidden. Looking at the generated HTML I can't see any obvious problem. Same result on Chrome and Firefox. Any ideas?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Conditional field breaks layout 11 years 10 months ago #17675

Hi,

Just use CSS to give the label fields fixed sizes.
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!