Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: PayPal Multi item mod

PayPal Multi item mod 12 years 2 weeks ago #17209

• info5767
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I have created a straightforward reservation form and am using the PayPal multi item plugin which works great. At present you select one or more individual items and it totals up in the cart box, but I cannot figure out how to select 2 or more of the same item. Is there a way to add a quantity feature to it this set up ?

I have looked at the documentation regarding this and it does not seem to show how to do this with the latest paypal plugin multi item.

I am not sure I have explained this okay so the form is at www.real-choice.co.uk/index.php/workshop-booking

Thanks

Sue
Last Edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by info5767.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!