Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Preferred template provider for RSForms

Preferred template provider for RSForms 12 years 3 weeks ago #17189

Hello all, I have a couple of up and coming sites that I’ll be using RS Forms Pro with and I wanted to see if there was a specific recommend or preferred template provider that RS Froms works better with. I’ve used RocketTheme before and ran into issue with checkboxes, this time the websites will be pretty much designed around the forms we need. I don’t want to waste time and money if all possible. I understand that RS Froms may not be able to “endorse” one provider over another, however if there is one that it doesn’t work with at all, or has more problems than others, or has little to no issues, hopefully you can share that.

Thanks,
Bob
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!