Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: My CSS is not working

My CSS is not working 12 years 4 weeks ago #17169

• dmaynard
  • Fresh Boarder
Input the following code in the CSS section. (This is the sample from RSForms) Nothing happens :angry: any ideas on what I am doing wrong? Thanks

<style type="text/css">

.formFieldset {

float:left;

background:none repeat scroll 0 0 #DDEEEE;

border:1px solid #000000;

margin:0 auto;

padding:10px;

width:470px; }

</style>
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: My CSS is not working 12 years 3 weeks ago #17170

• matt
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
I tested the code and it works fine for me, but for "Form Layout" you have to use any of the "XHTML Layouts" .

Matt

Re: My CSS is not working 12 years 3 weeks ago #17178

• dmaynard
  • Fresh Boarder
Wow I kinda knew it was something very simple. I had changed it to xhtml before but did not realize I had to check the generate code button. :laugh: Thanks Matt appreciate the feed back.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!