Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to let users enter their own price for Paypal?

How to let users enter their own price for Paypal? 12 years 4 weeks ago #17153

• pozo15
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I am using the Paypal plugin with RSForm Pro.
I have a "pay for quote" form that needs to let users enter the quoted price they received.

What is the best way to do this?

Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to let users enter their own price for Paypal? 12 years 4 weeks ago #17156

Hi,
I use a similar type of form on my site for users to pay a single amount. You can see the form here
www.nemgtr.org/index.php?option=com_cont...ss-bill-pay&catid=41

If this is the type of form you are looking for, email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and I'll send you a zip of the form. You can then edit it to fit your needs. The original form was posted on this forum about a year ago and I've changed it to fit our needs. Many thanks to that original poster!
K
The following user(s) said Thank You: pozo15

Re: How to let users enter their own price for Paypal? 11 years 11 months ago #17464

• sbollers
  • Fresh Boarder
Did anyone find a solution for allowing users to enter their own price yet?

Re: How to let users enter their own price for Paypal? 11 years 11 months ago #17468

Look at the following link from earlier this year. It contains information on how to create a form with a field that the user can enter an amount into.
www.rsjoomla.com/forum/37-rsform-pro/144...er-amount.html#14477
Also search for "PayPal & Custom" in this forum for more links to forum members who have created forms to do this type of process.

Sorry if the link in my previous post no longer works. I had to shut it down due to miss use. You can find a demo version at:
www.joomlamarketing.org/further-reading/...om-amount-field.html

Re: How to let users enter their own price for Paypal? 11 years 11 months ago #17470

Did anyone find a solution for allowing users to enter their own price yet?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!