Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Rocket Theme Styling

Rocket Theme Styling 12 years 4 weeks ago #17147

• zhiler
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, I'm not a complete n00b at this but this issue is really getting on my nerves.

I've used the correct classes within my RSForm Pro and everything is looking like the other inputs that are styled with my RT template. The ONLY one that isn't (so far) is the Submit button. RSForm has it's own styling (even when the styling template is None) for the submit button and I think it's overriding the Rockettheme class that I set in the Additional Attributs section.

Can anyone tell me if and how they were able to get the Submit Button for RSForm Pro to adopt the same look as the rest of their site when using a template from Rockettheme?

Sincerely, Frustrated. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!