Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can I have individual email addresses on radios?

Can I have individual email addresses on radios? 12 years 1 month ago #17109

• xsbucks
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi Newbie to RS FORMS, I love it so far, I need a little help.

I want to have 4 radio buttons the the user can can select one name to go to. On Click of Submit button the message will go to the person that was clicked in the radio field.

ie.

Name
Email
Radio - Manager
Supervisor
Employee

If i click manager, i want the message to go to Manager, If i click employee , I want message to go to employee.

Any Help is appreciated.
Thanks so much for help, I am very new to this Forms stuff,
Last Edit: 12 years 1 month ago by xsbucks. Reason: Title was misleading.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can I have individual email addresses on radios? 12 years 6 days ago #17340

Hi,

You can use a dropdown box.
Then use as items
e-mail address|Manager
e-mail address|Employee

and so on
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!