Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Incorrect Values in Email

Incorrect Values in Email 12 years 1 month ago #17095

• jstratos
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm using RSForms Pro for Joomla 1.5.25 and the values are not displaying correctly for my 'select' fields when receiving the email notifications.

Instead of getting the value names, I'm getting the word 'value_number' instead. I've checked the entry data and I don't seem to be able to find the cause, since the entries look correct. See following:

Here is the form code for my select field named, INTERESTS:
value1|General Consulting,value2|Reimbursement,value3|Sales Strategy,value4|Sales Training,value5|Patient Motivation,value6|Technology Overview,value7|Other

This is what I get in the email when I choose 'Patient Motivation' assigned to value5:
Interests: value5

Any thoughts?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!