Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Form Action

Form Action 12 years 3 weeks ago #17021

• info5767
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I have added a ticket in support but did not realise I could add a post here.

I want to creat a form (using RSForm pro) and send it to be processed with another php form processing system I use.

Normally, in my html form pages I use:

<form action="../fpp/index.php" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" name="appform" id="form1">

Can I use a RSFormpro in the same way ? if so, where do I add the action/method/enctype/name/id ?

Thanks

Happy Easter

Lynne
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Form Action 12 years 3 weeks ago #17044

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
The form action can be changed here:

Components > RSform!Pro > Manage forms > edit the form > Form Attributes

Note: Changing the built-in action will cause RSform!Pro to fulfill some of its functions: validation, emailing, save to database and other.

My recommendation would be to use a silent post solution:

http://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/view-article/83-silent-post.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!