Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Send to a list of mail-adresses on submission?

Send to a list of mail-adresses on submission? 12 years 3 weeks ago #17015

• lrdbate
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

i am searching for a way to send a mail to a list of mail-adresses when a user fills in a specific form. One of our requirements is that all recipients get the mail per bcc.
If i now add my.. lets say 50 addresses to the "E-Mail to USER" this is a) not very handable when in the need to edit this list and b) is too much for the field :)

My second try were to add them via "Weitere E-Mail addressen" (should be something like "further mail-addresses" not sure 'bout the translation) but then i would have to write the e-mail for every recipient, which is a) much work and b) hard to maintain if i need to change the mail itself.

So, does someone know of a simple way to send a mail to a list? At best with a simple managable list (ala "add user to list" - "delete user from list") :=)

regards,

LrdBate
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Send to a list of mail-adresses on submission? 12 years 3 weeks ago #17042

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
RSform!Pro though allows multiple recipients, is not designed to be a mass mailer component.

You could try using the PHP Email scripts area to achieve the desired functionality:

http://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/view-article/610-php-email-scripts.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!