Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS SHOW FORM

RS SHOW FORM 12 years 1 month ago #16992

• gwmbox
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
This is a continuation of another thread which has been marked as solved, which in my view it has not been solved unless RS Joomla have released a solution i am unaware of :)

For this to be available you ALL need to hassle, er um, send a request to the RS Joomla developers. Use the support mechanism and send it as a ticket to be resolved. The more that do ask for it the greater the chance of it being developed... so go on send your request now using one or ALL of the following mechanisms

Support: www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rsjoomla
Twitter: twitter.com/rsjoomla
Feedback: www.rsjoomla.com/feedback/single-feedback/608-rsshowform.html

So go on ... do it!
If you don't ask....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: RS SHOW FORM 12 years 1 month ago #17011

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
..or you can simply use the special, feedback section:

http://www.rsjoomla.com/feedback.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re: RS SHOW FORM 12 years 3 weeks ago #17175

• gwmbox
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Yes I did that, and quite a while ago and it still is not available....

I was told by RS Joomla that it was on the project list more then 18 months ago, but still no progress. I would be happy to pay for the solution if it is made available.
If you don't ask....

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!