Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Adding bespoke data to adminEmail

Adding bespoke data to adminEmail 12 years 3 weeks ago #16986

Hello all. Bit of a noob here - basically I have written some php for a client that check all fields in their form and then does a load of calculations with the data if the value in the field is >= 1. I have a fully functioning form and php script but I am absolutely at a loss as to how to add this to the adminEmail array.

You can see my original files at:

195.8.196.20/~calliste/testfolder/testform.html
195.8.196.20/~calliste/testfolder/phptest.php

Basically what I have in the rs form is about 200 text fields (necessary) with numerical validation.

As per my working example what I need to do is if a user has entered 1 quantity('q') or more in to any fields then the php uses arrays to specify the name('n') and volume('v') for each item with said value. It then multiplies v*q to get the total quantity for each item ('qv'). Lastly it puts all the qv values in an array and outputs the sum to provide the final total volume.

As said, I've got it fine with plain php but I am really struggling to get this to work via RSForms Pro

Any help/ideas/suggested better ways of doing it would be amazing
Last Edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by james.mclean. Reason: Additional note
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!