Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: 4-6 drop downs in a horizontal row?

4-6 drop downs in a horizontal row? 12 years 1 month ago #16974

Hi there, would love to be able to have 4-6 drop downs in a row like this:

Last Edit: 12 years 1 month ago by nicecarvings.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 4-6 drop downs in a horizontal row? 12 years 1 month ago #16976

Hi,
Just an idea -- check out the PayPal example where the "Qty." box is on the same line as the item. It is hand coded (after the form is completely done). If you make any additions or edits, the coding goes away when the layout is regenerated. A down side to be sure but if you save that coding in a text file it can be put back in easily. I've done that for a few forms I have.

Here is an example of what the code might look like. I created 4 drop downs, one two three and four. Then I unchecked Autogenerate in form properties, and moved the caption and body code for boxes 2, 3, and 4 into 1's code. See below.
<tr class="rsform-block rsform-block-one">
<td>{one:caption}</td>
<td>{one:body}<div class="formClr"></div><td>{two:caption}</td>
<td>{two:body}<div class="formClr"></div><td>{three:caption}</td>
<td>{three:body}<div class="formClr"></div><td>{four:caption}</td>
<td>{four:body}<div class="formClr"></div>{one:validation}</td>
<td>{one:description}</td>
</tr>

Now this may not be the best or the proper programming way to do it, but it might get you headed in the right direction. Maybe we should ask for this layout feature in RSFeedback.

Hope this helps.
Kathy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!