Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Forms not "seeing" custom css

Forms not "seeing" custom css 12 years 1 month ago #16953

• fdigital01
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I am trying to get a bit more space between the bullet points and lines on a form and have added some css but the form is not responding with the updates.... what am i doing wrong.... this is the code i have put in the form's css as per the tutorial in this site... i have also updated the form layout... saved and preview, but no changes are evident.... can someone please help?

<div class=".componentheading">{global:formtitle}</div>
{error}

<style type="text/css">

.componentheading {
font-size: 1.5em;
color: #095197;
line-height: 120%;
}

table {
border-collapse: collapse;
margin: 1em 0;
font-size: 1.1em;
width:370px;
}

table td {
padding: 5px;
background: #C3D2E5;
}

table tr td p {
font-size: 1em;

}

THIS IS THE 3RD TIME I HAVE TRIED TO SUBMIT THIS POST.... THE CATCHPA IS TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE RUBBISH
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Forms not "seeing" custom css 12 years 1 month ago #16959

Hello,

If you give us your url we can check, if we can find the problem
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!