Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Adding questions to a long form?

Adding questions to a long form? 12 years 1 month ago #16875

• Roald87
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, i have a question about long forms. I use RSForms! Pro, on Joomla 1.5.25

When you add questions to a form in RSForms! Pro, they always appear on the bottom of the form. With the arrow buttons, you can manually click the latest added questions upwards into the form if you want to place them somehwere in the middle of the form. What if i have a long, completed form, but you want to add questions that need to be at the beginning of the form. Are there other ways to get the questions at the beginning of the form, instead of manually clicking like 100 times on the 'up' arrow for every question you want to move? There are id numbers next to the questions, but i can't change these to move the questions to the right position in the form.

There must be a solution for this? :)

Thanks in advance!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Adding questions to a long form? 12 years 1 month ago #16880

• royce
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Thats a tough one, if you were a wiz with the database, you could export the relevant rows and renumber the order, then import them, but that seems like just as much work.

Re: Adding questions to a long form? 12 years 1 month ago #16885

Every component in the form has got a pickup and drop function.
So you can just click on a component for example a created dropdown field, you hold your mouse and move it up or down.
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: NEMGTR_webmanager

Re: Adding questions to a long form? 12 years 1 month ago #16888

• royce
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
good call! I just noticed that. We have a form with over 100 elements!

Re: Adding questions to a long form? 12 years 1 month ago #16911

• deziner76hd
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes. You can click on ordering and set the number on the form item you want at the top to ) or 1 and save it by clicking the little icon next to the word ordering.
Where there's a will there's a way

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!