Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: fetch email adress to send to by value in radio or

fetch email adress to send to by value in radio or 12 years 1 month ago #16818

I need to fetch the email adress I use as value in a radio button or dropdown menu.

In my forms, I want the user to select what Issue the email is about, i.e. support, purchasing/sales inquiry and have them sent the email to the correct emailadress.

I tried to have the to adress field in user email as (supportorsalefieldname:value) to retrive the email adress, but that didnt work.

How do I do that ??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: fetch email adress to send to by value in radio or 12 years 1 month ago #16820

• matt
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14

Re: fetch email adress to send to by value in radio or 12 years 1 month ago #16828

yes. Thats exactley how I did it. I use the User Email.
but it does not WORK

I will try to have that in the Admin email... and that doesnt help.

it says upon submit: "You must provide at least one recipient email address."
Last Edit: 12 years 1 month ago by thomas.johannessen. Reason: added info

Re: fetch email adress to send to by value in radio or 12 years 1 month ago #16849

• alexc
  • Fresh Boarder
Its caused by Joomla's Core plugin "Content - Email Cloaking"

Either:
1) Disable Content - Email Cloaking in Plugin Manager
2) add {emailcloak=off} in the RS-Form Layout (I placed it right beside the dropdown body tag in the table)

That will fix this issue.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!