Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can't edit the Conditional Fields modal window

Can't edit the Conditional Fields modal window 12 years 1 month ago #16710

• sales72
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I tested this Conditional Fields info a few weeks ago and it worked fine, but now i'm having issues.

When I click on the Conditional Fields link, the modal window opens up. I can make selections from the drop down, but when I click on the green "+" icon, nothing happens. I can save the window, but it does not close automatically like it should, I have to manually click the cross in the top right hand corner.

I ran thought the example given in the blog, and it works OK, but i can't see the difference between their form and mine.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I'm using:
Joomla 1.7.3
OSX 10.7.3
Safari
Firefox
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can't edit the Conditional Fields modal window 12 years 1 month ago #16745

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please try downloading RSForm! Pro again from our site and install it over your current installation of the component. This will act as an update for RSForm! Pro.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!