Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Registration Plugin Not Working in Joomla 2.5

Registration Plugin Not Working in Joomla 2.5 12 years 1 month ago #16634

• tony7
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I am running Joomla 2.5.2 and I'm trying to create a custom registration module with RSForm! Pro. I followed the video tutorial in the support section but I keep encountering an issue with the registration plugin. For some reason, after the plugin is installed, I navigate to "manage forms" section but the registration form does not appear in the list of forms. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong?

I am aware the video tutorial is shown in Joomla 1.5, but the website advertises compatibility with Joomla 1.5 through 2.5. Is this plugin compatible with Joomla 2.5 or do I need to find another solution? If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know.

Thanks.
Last Edit: 12 years 1 month ago by tony7. Reason: Forgot to add the issue I was having
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Registration Plugin Not Working in Joomla 2.5 12 years 1 month ago #16748

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Note that the Joomla! Registration plugin does not automatically create a form in the Manage Forms area. You will need to create a new form in RSForm! Pro, add the desired fields to the form, then go to the Properties tab and access the Joomla! Registration area. There you will be able to configure the integration. For more information on the Joomla! Registration integration plugin you can refer to the following article from the product's documentation:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...stration-plugin.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!