Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can I convert a chronoform backup to RSforms

Can I convert a chronoform backup to RSforms 12 years 2 months ago #16575

• Ronn
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I am new here and this is my first post. I am using Chronoform V.4 I have been happy with it as support is very good as they have a great forum. I am using a paid version on my website. I am interested in trying out the RSforms as I have heard good reviews about it.

But I have a problem !:unsure: I have over a hundred forms on my website made on chronoforms and switching to RSforms would be a big task for me if I have to make them all over again. There is also a lot of php coding to enable various functions on my forms that I have done, many of these functions come as standard in RSforms.

My question is " Can I convert a chronoform backup for RSforms ? "

Your answer would help me decide on this important issue.

Thanks and best wishes.

Ron
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can I convert a chronoform backup to RSforms 12 years 2 months ago #16620

• Romuba
  • Fresh Boarder
I have just migrated a website from Joomla 1.5 to 2.5 and on the 1.5 site I used Chronoforms but I much prefer RS Forms Pro and would like to know how to bring the forms across without rebuilding them all if possible.
Ross Bartholomew

Re: Can I convert a chronoform backup to RSforms 11 years 11 months ago #17526

• ausaec
  • Fresh Boarder
:blink: it does seem a bit stupid that we have to submit support tickets to get an answer about this before we buy the product??? either you can import or you cannot. i want to know this also and it should be either in the forum or in the FAQs.

Data import is very important - as the other guy said - i too have many forms to bring over but cannot do this until you openly answer our questions ...

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!