Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Calendar and date are not rendered properly

Calendar and date are not rendered properly 12 years 2 months ago #16547

Running J2.5.1 and RSFormPro 1.4.0

In my user registration form I use a calendar field.

On the front-end when a user click on a date in the calendar field, let's say March 5th 2011 the displayed date in the field is

jj/03/aaaa

instead of

05/03/2011

The user can submit the form with no error despit this date issue and in the back-end my records show the same bug: jj/03/aaaa

Any idea how to solve this? I've checked the forum but have not found anything.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Calendar and date are not rendered properly 12 years 1 month ago #16742

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please try going to Components > RSForm!Pro > Manage forms > select your form > Components, edit your calendar field, go to the "Attributes" tab and set the "Date format" to:

dd/mm/yyyy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!