Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can RSForms do this?

Can RSForms do this? 12 years 2 months ago #16387

• paypal14
  • Junior Boarder
I need to copy this form - www.homeimprovementbids.com. So far I have an extremely ugly and misbehaving version here - www.ckdev.info/hib . It's currently in XHTML; regular tables looks even worse.

Can RSForms even handle this? I am disappointed in the extension. I'm no coder and having to play with the code every time I need a basic (but lacking in RSForms) thing done is frustrating.

Please, I need some help.
Last Edit: 12 years 2 months ago by paypal14.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can RSForms do this? 12 years 2 months ago #16405

I have had good luck installing the RS Forms "Content" plugin, which lets you embed a form in an article. THEN, create a single cell table, apply a nice background color and display the form inside the table. You will be pleased with the results, which are easy to control and look better than the form you have.
Roger Matthews

Re: Can RSForms do this? 12 years 2 months ago #16406

• paypal14
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks Roger. <rant> A much better reply than I got from "Support". They just said it was a "...rather standard HTML and CSS usage..." and sent me to the demo form. It's only "rather standard" if the person doing it knows enough to make it so! I know some, but without knowing where to put the code, that sort of "help" is plain annoying.</rant> :P

Anyway, I'll give that a go - sounds simple and I've done it before with other forms extensions.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!