Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Jooml! user registration plugin twice

Jooml! user registration plugin twice 12 years 2 months ago #16386

• Alart
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi There,

Is there anyway that I can use the user registration plugin for two accounts?
I have to subscribers, Subcontrators and Newsletter subcribers. Both have had to have custom registrations forms and both need to login or create an account. However I have only one registration plugin and only one feild to assign it too within Rsform configurations, is ther anyway around this?

Many thanks
Alan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!