Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: CB + RS Unique integration

CB + RS Unique integration 12 years 2 months ago #16353

• triwave
  • Fresh Boarder
I am definitely looking at purchasing the full RSForm! Pro package; however I have a few questions...

Is it possible to use community builder to create a site where each user can log in and create submissions on RSForms, where certain groups can edit these forms submitted (admins) and only the users who created them and administrators can view them?

Example: User A submit multiple forms.
Admin can see this form in a master LIST (that is searchable by submitter, date, etc) and can edit it.
User B logs in and cannot see any form in which they have not created.
User A logs in and can see any changes made to and or just the forms they have submitted.

I am trying to build a referral type system that allows the submission of data which can be tracked by the user who submitted it and anyone a part of the administrative group.

Is it also possible to generate a PDF of this form as well?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!